Monday, July 7, 2008

Do you ever wonder if it is worth is?

Today I am wondering
when DH remembers that we don't have any coffee and I offer to drive to the store to pick some up. "no I don't have time I'll just pick up some coffee while I am out" to witch he went on the computer for longer than it would have taken me to zip tot he store....what gives?

yeah thanks buddy

and thanks for taking all the kids stuff out of the car and throwing into the van....ever think it might be just a tad helpful to install the car seat for me?

then he says "are you ok?

"No I'm not ok I am tired of having 700 hours worth of stuff to do in a 24 hour time period, and i didn't really need "take the three kids into the grocery store to pick up coffee" to be one of them." his response was to leave so now we have the screaming because "we want daddy not mommy, daddy is fun mommy is yucky" or "how bout you go to work and daddy stay home"

yes I am not doing well this morning


It's going to be awhile before I can do this, sometimes i think maybe being a single parent might be easier...wouldn't it be nice to have a few hours every one in awhile when he has the kids and I can do laundry uninterrupted? or I can take a nap how pathetic am I?

*sigh*

Ok enough whining!

today Messy has a drs appointment more blood tests

I have to get caught up with my paperwork too I've been slacking off big time :(

I might not be around much this week
we have a few drs appointments this week.


I really want to blog about the weekend but I am so stretched for time right now so I will probably blog more later :)

now I am off on a quest for coffee and a drs appointment

and maybe the playground if it doenst rain


gosh I might just truck my butt to the Kmart and pick up one of those kiddie pools

2 comments:

karen said...

I think a kiddie pool would be great. Hey, you could even get coffee at kmart too!!

Good luck with the doctor's appt. Wish I was closer so I could help.

I think of you often.

karen

Anonymous said...

No, single parenting isn't any easier. You've still got to do everything you do, plus work full time. And in my case, I've got one little creature that only lasts a few hours on his weekends with Daddy and then he's calling begging to come home.

So while you ponder weekend visitation... I'm dreaming about winning the lottery. LOL