Friday, July 11, 2008

alright I just woke up and I might be grumpy but...

I looked at Rosie's blog and I was reading her "ask Ro" and someone sent in a rant I really felt the need to reply. Of course no one will see my reply because 7 million people send in stuff to "ask Ro" and the chances she will print mine is small so i will put it here :)

Ask Ro:


Kelly Writes:

Sorry, I must rant...WHY are people so lazy in a store parking lot that they won't put their carts in the cart corrals?? I've seen people struggle to put them up on a curb instead of walk 10 yards.

path of least ...


Ok it's one of those shoe moments.

maybe they hurt their foot.

maybe they used to work in a store and remember how much fun it was when it was their turn to go gather carts and they want to give someone that opportunity.

maybe they used to work in a store and between people putting away their own carts, and people using the self checkouts, and bagging their own groceries they lost their job.

maybe the last time they put the cart away, they pinched their finger and now have a fear of cart corrals?

Maybe they have kids and they know that they really like it when someone doesn't put the cart away because they can park near it and they don't have to walk over to a corral to get a cart to put their baby in, and they want to do the same for another mommy.

Maybe they just took their kids out of the cart and put them in the car, and they have a decision "put cart away and leave kids" or "leave cart here and not have to worry"

maybe they ARE lazy

there is no law about putting carts away, it's a suggestion
there is a law about letting your car idle
there is a law about walking away and leaving your kids in the car

yes folks someone once called the cops on me because I was standing outside my car leaning on it, talking to a friend while my kids slept in the car...and they thought that it was child abuse...thankfully the cop (a nice lady) thought it was funny LOL but what would she think if I had walked 10 yards away????

Ok seriously I need to go make some coffee

LOL

No comments: