Friday, July 11, 2008

Messy starts school on monday

The bus company has not yet called me to set up a pick up time

I called them and got a pleasant woman who told me that they are not yet done figuring out the route and we will be called later today

kind of last minute dontcha think?

*sigh*

dh is on his way home and he is taking the kids so I can have some kid free time

I will believe it when I see it

I am sure he was on his way out of the building and someone stopped him to ask him a question or to have him check out their computer problem

wow I am pretty negative

Messy is not happy about starting school, she isn't happy about anything new but she will be after a bit I am sure.

oh my town the only thing they do for special needs kids is a form with an assist to evacuation plan. how lame O can ya get? I wish I would have called them myself because I would have told them not to bother sending me the form, it's not like she will be home alone and need someone to evacuate her should there be a disaster.

:(

maybe I will call them myself and educate then on the need for a better program?

*sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It'll go well once it's in her routine.

I wish out town had more for kids with special needs like autism not just sevrely handicap childre, though they need things too.

I think once the fight to get Autism truly recognized is done there will be laws and such saying things should be provided, well I hope so at least.

Good Luck with monday!!