Saturday, July 5, 2008

so much for independence



here is a picture DH took of the fireworks


actually I did get what I wanted we went to the town parade we went to the town's country fair it was all pretty lame-O I think the rain kept people away *sigh*

we did see The boy's Sunday school teacher her boy is going to the same school next year as MB

after it was over we searched out fireworks as we learned our regular fireworks place was canceled due to construction in the area :(
ended up in Salem Ma
WOW what a show they had a concert that was so enjoyable then they had fireworks
like Boston pops without the rude crowd of people.

LOVED IT!
the only downside is the point of this post :(
My watching two girls who both wanted to be picked up to see the fireworks better
one husband taking pictures no chance for me to use my camera...and when DH saw that I was struggling he said "do you want me to stop taking pictures and help you?"

yeah the new me is supposed to say "YES" but the old me seeped back and said "no no you take your pictures"
*sigh*


Moo was Thrilled, even Messy had a blast! But MOO oh my goodness the cutest thing I ever ever saw was her after the first firework exploded and the colors burst in the sky she said "wow mama do it again!" *melt* then after each burst she let out a gale of giggles and laughter that had the whole crowd cracking up and she kept those laughs and squeals up until the very last one!
as we were walking back to the car she said "we not going back to the car we going back to the fireworks"
yes she woke up this morning asking to get in the car and drive back to the fire works LOL


it was so much fun I plan to go back next year!

July fifth I am back to the same old mousy person.
Dh spent hours doing his own thing while I was in charge of the kids...the same old pattern we have lived for years

But I did stand up and tell him that I wasn't happy, and where am I going to get my free time?

and I complained because I want the fencing from Lowes before it sells out! I've been asking him to pick it up since I can't fit it in the van with the kids in there, but he never has a chance KWIM So now is his chance to get what *I* want

so he is off to get the fencing for me, and then we are going to find some fireworks

of course he isn't taking the kids with him, but still...

baby steps right?

No comments: