Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I got my peace shirt

I have wanted one for a long time, but it has always been "that much for just a plain old shirt!!!"

anyway the new me did some shuffling of the budget and ended up with enough to pay for my shirt and the really high shipping cost LOL

of course when I got it I realized why, tell me why are they using two big pieces of bubble wrap to ship a t-shirt?

silly!!!

anyway I put it on and it is a tad snug so now I have incentive to stay on my new healthy living program.
Now My boy wants one LOL
funny how I don't think twice about paying shipping for the other members of my family but for me it's always a shuffle????

I've been waiting for the shirt to take a picture of Day one of my 365

I'll be taking the photo later because now I have to get dinner ready freddy :)

No comments: