Wednesday, July 2, 2008

sleep and dreams (I feel chatty today)

how can she go so long without sleep?

I mean come on kiddo
she finally crashed at the top of the stairs
wrapped in a huge comforter in 90 degree temps
maybe she doenst like the AC?

*shrug*

thanks for the advice
I am thinking about the lock, but it scares me so much what if there was a fire?

I let the boy stay up and watch the redsox lose to the Devil Rays
HUH? that team is really good this year. The Sox are really missing Big Papi

easy going Manny is having anger issues weird....I want so much to call them and ask them to have him checked for diabetes LOL I'm sure with all his doctors they thought of that huh?

enough about the redsox huh?

Rest in Peace Esmin Green! I am sure there is more love and caring where you are now than ever could be where you passed.

Lets talk about my dream! I have so many celebrity dreams it's weird huh? they always try to teach me a lesson, like after my father died and he and Jim Morrison (a very unlikely pair) kept coming to me and trying to get me to understand that I needed to lighten up. Or when Patrick Swayze kept telling me that I needed to quit smoking, Or Jeff Goldblum back in 1998 telling me that I didn't have the flu I was pregnant ROFL there are so many more of these dreams but you guys probably think I'm bonkers anyway so I wont go into more detail LOL it's almost like the subconscious me thinks I wont get the message unless it comes from some one famous LOL Well I had another one of those dreams.

I had a dream last night about Rosie O'Donnell and the kung Fu Panda
it was kinda weird, ok all my celebrity dreams are weird they are always a weird mixture of the past and present! in the dream I was hiding under a chair the way my daughter does and I was watching a fight I had seen before as a teenager, when my brother's girlfriend got PG and her family came over to "talk" to my parents...they started fighting it was very weird my sister was standing in the corner with her child on her hip and someone was punching her...

in real life I always felt guilty about not running to help...instead I stayed in the chair and I never thought to hide under the chair I just sat there and watched the whole thing like a movie...pass the popcorn! but I remember at this point when I saw my brother pick up a knife I ran to the other room and didn't see what happened until they left, I mean no one got stabbed so I know everything worked out but I didn't see what happened either I think I was 14.

in the dream the panda poked his head and said "the secret is you" so I got up the nerve to go and help, I climbed out of the chair and the panda turned into Rosie, but it was the character she played in "beautiful Girls" She kissed her hand and blew it to me and said "Hi sweetie don't be afraid" then she went over to the fighting and grabbed the knife out of my brother's hand and turned to the group and said "you all should be f*cking ashamed of yourselves" then she grabbed the little one and handed him to me and said "see ya dearie" then she turned into herself and gave me the peace sign and said "peace out" and walked away as the character shaking her hips. the funny thing was the family that was fighting started leaving at that point and the father bumped into Rosie pushing his way out and she said "what? I gotta wait for you?" lol I think she said that in a movie to a car LOL

I am officially crazy huh?


anyway what is Rosie trying to tell me? I will say that one of the reasons I like Rosie O'Donnell so much is that she reminds me of my mother, like eerily so someday I will scrounge up a picture of her so You can see :) maybe Rosie did what I had wanted my mother to do, and maybe my mother DID do that? I don't know

But I think the message this time is that I need to stop feeling guilty about things in the past I have too much guilt

Maybe the message is telling me that I need to become the mother I didn't have and protect my kids...not that my kids are being punched but...If History repeats itself I will have the dream a few more times before it will go away, and probably Rosie will play a different character :)

LOL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I understand the fear about the fire. I just figure the chances of the fire are less than the chances of her getting out of the house and getting hurt that way. Lesser of two VERY big evils I guess.

WOW - that's a cool dream! i think you're right - I think Rosey (and kung fu panda) are telling you that you are the one to protect people and that you can do it!

Kirsten said...

I just found your blog after you left me a comment. Thank you new blogger friend. I loved this blog...I frequently have Rosie dreams as well-though mine are not nearly as interesting!

Kirsten said...

p.s. I just read on the rosie's bloggers site that you live north of boston...I just came back from there from vacationing for a week. We stayed on Plum Island which is in Newburyport. Heard of it??? It's across from Salisbury near the NH border...