Sunday, June 29, 2008

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness.




Sometimes I think that Moo is the smartest 2 year old in the world
then I just remember that she is normal and it's Messy that has issues :(

happy and sad at the same time KWIM? she is normal
I know you are not supposed to use the word normal, it's not PC
she is typical
this morning I was handing pop tarts to the girls
the boy was sitting at the table eating one already
I gave one to each girl and Messy looked around and in her slow robot speak she slowly said out who I had given a pop tart too, and she ended with her brother to which I reminded her that he is a big kid and he got his own pop tart. I smiled at her, and she smiled back at me, and I turned and headed for the living room. Behind me I heard a tiny little two year old voice saying "Hey I a little kid, but I not a baby I a big girl" ROFL

cute

No comments: