Monday, April 18, 2011

Seventeen -- Thankfulness


We have been so busy with vacation and all
I didn't stop being thankful, I just stopped blogging about it.

But I am trying to stick with it.
Friday we went to the drive in we saw Rio and Diary of a Wimpy Kid
The kids had a blast!
Saturday we went through and purged a ton of toys....well actually not quite a ton.

Today (Yesterday) Sunday, Palm Sunday and the egg hunt :-) you should have seen my boy, an his friend Hunter helping my two girls find Easter eggs I am thankful for those boys, my wonderful church family, and the chocolate that the kids brought home! HA HA!!!!!!

so I want to say that since I've been doing the 365 of thankfulness I have notices that i have an improved attitude, I think about things I am thankful for all day long....so much so that I at times Find it hard to choose what thing to blog about.
How cool is that?
So today want to say that I am thankful for thankfulness

No comments: