Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fourteen - - - - Sunshine!

To all my Tens of readers....Sorry I did not Post a picture for my 365 of thankfulness.


We had a tough time last night   and I did remember to do it, I just didn't get to it until after 1 AM so I figured I would just skip rather than do it so late.
Yesterday we had anxiety  Today things are better!

I want to tell you that Jessie has been learning about nutrition in school, and I am thrilled that she is criticizing my dinners :-)  "I don't see the fruit group"  "where is the meat group Mommy?"  How Cool is that?

here is a pic of a daffodil form our Yard, Moo is thrilled they are finally blooming!  :-) 

Today I am thankful for Sunshine....and Daffodils...and the color Yellow
Sorry I needed to be thankful for three things today :-)

1 comment:

Cinnamon Swires said...

Oops, I tried to post and got over-zealous and hit enter before I should have! ;) I just wanted to tell you that I am one of your tens of readers and I love your pics and your blog! Keep on going! You can do it! :)