Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Eighteen--- Bird watching

OOPS THIS DIDNT POST LAST NIGHT FOR SOME REASON....OH WELL YOU CAN SEE IT NOW!

Today we did a bit of work around the house....seems like our 50-50 Vacation (50% projects around the house, and 50% fun activities  is turning into more fun than work LOL and that is ok for me at least for now.....ask me in a week when I still have projects to complete LOL
When we finished our work we went to Parker river  it was a great day and totally Meltdown free!
the kids and parents are doing so great   Sibling civility LOL

Today that is what I am thankful for....Sibling civility!!!!!

we were lucky enough to see a pair of osprey there and a kestrel  No I didnt get a picture of the birds LOOL but I did get a picture of this
Daddy got a spontaneous hug from this little redheaded   cutiepie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww!! Isn't that the cutest thing! What a love bunny.