Thursday, April 21, 2011

Twenty - - - video

Today I will try something new
I have a video that I took today at Jordan's Furniture. Why did I decode to change it up? Well I like to keep it fresh....ok so maybe it has something to do with my taking that video and then running out of batteries LOL so not being able to take any pictures all day LOL
Lets hope the upload works :-)
Today the kids wanted to go to Jordan's Furniture. The water fireworks show, the Trapeze was great the kids loved the ice cream LOL the furniture was nice----and expensive!!!!! I actually enjoy making fun in my mind about how pricey it is LOL

The kids did fantastic!!!
What s great day!!!!
Ok can't do a video

I'm going to try it from the computer.



This is Wally the green monster taking care of a pesky Yankee, Moo thought it was so funny she asked me to take a video of it :-) No Yankees were harmed in the making of this film ROFL!

Today I am thankful for computers that do what you want them too :-)
So glad this worked out!

No comments: