Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nineteen -- a Day at the Zoo

Today we went to the Zoo with some friends
Jess was very happy on the way to the zoo, but once we got out of the car and she realized it was cold AND raining she wanted to go home....it was tough but I must say she did awesome!  it used to be we would have had to leave, but she didn't even have a real meltdown, just a mini mini tiny one :-) and she eventually  recovered and we even saw her smile and have some fun later on :-) I'm so proud of all my kids, they have been doing so well  even with the disappointment of finding out we were not going to DC this vacation there was not too much complaining, And they are getting along pretty good! Well you know they are siblings so it's never going to be perfect!

The boy had a headache....He seems to be getting a lot of headaches lately. *sigh*

Today I am thankful for the ability to see how far we have come.

here is a picture of my Jessica actually having fun today :-)   Ohh can I also be thankful for the Church, and Judie  who gave her this thing....what is that called anyway?



Oh here I jsut watched  The redsox lose in Oakland and I realized I crossed over the date again....it's tomorrow ROFL

No comments: