Sunday, August 24, 2008

what do you mean no TV?

I really think I am going to call the dish tomorrow and get my satellite service turned off
i got Dh to agree to 6 months No satellite

I really have to do something about my Tv addiction

all the shows I quit watching over the summer are going out of reruns soon and I am afraid I will slip back into my old ways because I really want to know what happened to Horatio Caine

You know that before I had kids I never ever watched TV well not ever, but hardly ever.

yes that was before we got the satellite and Tivo and my coworkers were all shocked I had never seen the show "Friends" LOL

what happened to me?

If the redsox make the world series it will be REALLY hard

we will save 100 bucks a month and I will have Messy's software in No time :)

and I will have the time to start working on building that workout room for us at home :)

can I do it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm seriously considering the same thing... not so much because I have issues with the tv, but beause the girls do.

Carla said...

We cut it out in early June and have really not missed it!

Check CBS's website for "full episode" on line. They run about a week "behind" and you can watch on the internet. LOL

The kicker for us was "$55 a month and I do not enjoy it THAT much...could save it and rent movies from NetFlix or purchase them"