Thursday, August 28, 2008

messys new teacher

specializes in teaching kids on the spectrum

she got a letter today from the teacher asking her to wear sneakers on the first day of school, and to bring a folder :)

Messy was so excited she put the letter on the fridge and keeps bringing it to me to read to her :)

I cannot WAIT for school to start for her

she has regressed quite a bit in the few weeks she has been out :(


on another note we are almost crib free
Moo has been sleeping in the big girl bed every night, but I still have not taken down the crib :( I need to do that.





on another note MB's school is kind of scary
we went on a tour of the building and it is BIG And I just don't see how they are going to be set up in this new place in a week they have no books ion the library and no desks in the classrooms. the boy is making a map, isn't he cute? I met some of the moms one I know from church, one I know from the homeschool group. his teachers seem nice


oh would you pay 300 dollars a month to have someone help you ADHD kid do his homework?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL I hear you on the adhd homework help!!

I'm glad they seem excited!

Riley will be 2 in November and I've been wanting to try to get him in a big boy bed but I know how he is and I think he needs a couple more months or maybe mommy does LMAO.