Friday, August 22, 2008

Today we tested

how long does it take to get to the school
drop the kid off and be back for the bus for the girl?

18 minute one way--no traffic
we tried two ways
highway - 12.4 miles 18 minutes
back roads - 8 miles 18 minutes

ugh how can I be in two places at once?

I guess it will have to be worked out

maybe I can find a sitter for her bus time???

*sigh*


OMGosh I saw the most amazing thing today

I went out to cook chicken on the grill
I heard a squirrel chirping quite loud so I looked at first I saw nothing and took a step in that direction...well off flies a red tail hawk with a squirrel in his grasp
then he dropped the squirrel and it went thud onto the top of our shed, then rolled onto the ground

WOW those hawks impress me every time I see them

here is a picture I took of him from winter time


red tailed hawk closer

no I didn't get a picture of him now..who takes their camera out to cook chicken on the grill?

looks like a smile

what the heck I'll throw in my favorite picture of a squirrel from last may

Oh I think the squirrel was fine he got up and disappeared :)

No comments: