Friday, August 29, 2008

the pics


So I learned a few things
I have never been a fan of B&W photography I am a color girl. I'm guessing probably my pics are not good enough to be enjoyed without the distraction of color LOL

I set my camera to monochrome and went into my garden and took some pictures (about a hundred) it was fun but when I got them up on the computer I couldn't help wishing I could see them in color.

Well in DPP you can change the B&W pics to color by clicking standrd style picture I guess the information is saved in the camera.


SOOOO the other thing I learned is that I am still a color girl I didn't get converted into a B&W lover LOL although I have been known to admire OTHER people's Black and whites :)


I might post up the colored versions after I get done with dinner














cherub in the garden
cherub in the garden Friday Photo Challenge

purple flower

purple flower Friday Photo Challenge



Rose of Sharon

Purple cone flower

magenta colored flower, I forget it's name

grapes I can't believe the birds have not eaten them...they are starting to look like raisins


Bee on a butterfly bush

strawberries

another bee, there were a lot of them today



so are you into black and white?
or color?

2 comments:

Carla said...

I think you would love these with more contrast...that what I see.

Me? Oh it's HARD to decide. I guess it depends. LOL cop out huh?

Unknown said...

I love black and white (SURPRISE)

thought I guess with flowers I'm more into color...

but then sometimes not...

Yeah - I can make up my mind.