Friday, August 29, 2008

photography enthusiasts unite!!

I know some people do Friday photo on their blog but mine is different

mine is a challenge

take ten pictures with the same theme and post them on your blog.
it's not a contest it's just fun!
this week is black and white pictures
I don't care if you have a black and white setting, or you do it post production

fun is the key

first I want to talk about my love of photography and it's limitations

I love photography I love taking my camera out into my yard and snapping pictures of flowers or other plant life. I love taking pictures of my kids. I love taking my camera on hikes and to zoos, or in to the streets in the city.
I even love experimenting, I have a light box and various lighting things that I love to play around with. I do not have fancy schmancy equipment I don't have my own backdrops, I have no aspirations to take pictures of other people's kids....I'm not that good, nor do I expect to become that good, I have bad eyes and I am at this time limited to using auto focus because I can't get the diopter settings right. I have new glasses that are the trifocal progressive lenses that I cannot get to work looking through a tiny viewfinder...I'm sure I will get it right at some point but for now I am just sticking to the auto focus yeah I will try my macro from time to time but usually I get a headache LOL
and because of that I have gotten away from my hobby and I MISS IT!


so I am going try to do this challenge once a week
join in if you want but I'm not into the whole "you must follow these rules" things
which is probably why my blog is so quiet LOL


this week black and white I'm going to take my pictures now and will post them later.


Next week trees-leaves...trucks...branches...or animals living in, or even kids climbing on or standing in front of

rules are not important fun is!

No comments: