Monday, September 1, 2008

No pictures please

About 12 years ago DH and I went to buy a condo on the beach
it was BEAUTIFUL every room had a view it was just what we wanted, it was part of our "well we can't have kids we might as well have fun" plan. it was WAY too expensive, but I was waiting on a promotion and we WANTED it
I remember it was a cold day, we interviewed with the owners and filled out the paper work
and after we went to the beach to soak in the peace that only the ocean can bring on a cold winter day the ocean was PERFECT!

But it was windy and the wind kept whipping the sand in my face
it HURT a whole lotta hurt! So maybe the beach is not always peaceful

a couple days later we learned that another couple beat us to the condo so we didn't get it :(

a couple days after that I trucked my burning itchy painful face to the doctors

Rosacea was the diagnosis some cream, a few changes in lifestyle.. the interesting thing was when we moved to out new apartment that was far away form the ocean we learned that the person who lived there before me had a rosacea newsletter sent to them...so I learned about changing your lifestyle
no more spicy food, no walks on a windy beach, no hot soup or hot coffee, special make-up

I have never had my face bother me as bad at that first outbreak

I even stopped using the cream, maybe the doctor misdiagnosed, I mean she said I was going to have trouble getting PG, and now I have three kids right? I even introduced back some hot coffee, and occasionally A piece of hot chili chocolate.

*sigh*

Friday night Dh brought me home a chocolate chipotle brownie

I ate it and complained about not really being able to taste the peppers but it was heating my face up


well now I have a full blown rosacea outbreak

NOW like 12 years and three kids and a house later NOW it's bothering me

it's just like that first time the itchy, the burning the annoying

ugh
I look like WC Fields

no pictures pleas LOL

1 comment:

karen said...

UGH!!! Just what you don't need.

I hope you get some relief soon.

Karen