Friday, July 25, 2008

well I lost 3 pounds

OK I know that is better than gaining three pounds :)
I'm not going to be disappointed :)
Ok I did have Italian food LOL


last Day of VBS coming up

i am so glad I went, but I am rethinking a lot of things now

I have been slacking off
I need to get back on track in more ways than health

I need to get back to church
I need to dust off my bible
I need to go back to doing devotionals with my kids every day
I need to pray more...not the hurried "please help my friends" prayer I do every day
the real stuff....I need to reconnect
Ok I certainly am not going back to *that* church but I found a nice church
Open and affirming, yet not totally disconnected from the bible
they like my kids, they are alright with our special needs.
they do believe in infant baptism, but they are not pressuring us to get Moo baptized
we want to wait until Moo can decide for herself, we wanted the same for the other two but we succumbed to the pressure of MILs and church people
and it's right in my town so I don't need to drive too far to get here

I also need to get back into therapy, since I quit the last one I've been not handling things as good as I should KWIM?

Dh is not going to like it but he will just have to deal with it

so glad to have internet back

need to get caught up with everything :)

1 comment:

Saving The Day said...

Congrats on the loss! I hope the new church is a good fit for you. Welcome back to the internet! ; )