Sunday, July 20, 2008

stormy storm

Messy doesn't like thunder
it's going to be a long night
DH just left for a trip, he will be back on Friday
The good things of DH being away

hmmm
we get to have Italian food :)
quiet house, no yelling at the boy, about stupid stuff
We can put butter on our veggies
popcorn
chick movies
TV shows
sleeping without AC yay!

tomorrow we start VBS
I am not sure how I will manage it, but I will try :)

7:00AM Messy on the bus
8:00AM report to VBS
8:30 -12:00 VBS and mom's group
10:30 Messy off the bus

so I can leave the moms thing early but I'm not supposed to leave Moo there because they are not allowed to let moms leave the building, so do I get Moo from her class early every day, or do I just keep moo with me
I'll figure it out there I guess

VBS doesn't have the umph it used to have for me, I wasn't even going to do it, but boy the boy is very excited to see his homeschooled buddies again

special note...this VBS last year, was the FIRST time anyone said the word Autism to me in regards to my daughter...boy how have we grown.

and we learned that asking your kid to be looked at because you don't think she does things the way she should doenst work, but saying "someone said they think she has Autism" sure got the wheels turning.

look at that the thunder has stopped and the kid is quiet

maybe the night wont be so bad after all :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My middle son doesn't like thunder either but he barley shows it. He likes to think he's a big boy LOL.
I love reading your blog. It's nice to be able to see things from the point of view of someone who's child has autism b/c it helps me to better understand.
:)