Thursday, September 4, 2008

Well The boy loves his new school

and I can drop him off at 7:30

so i can be back at the bus stop for the girl at 8:20 no problem!!!!!

in the afternoon he gets picked up at 3:00
she gets out at 3:18

we still have o idea when the bus will drop her off, but I am assuming that I will make it :)

it takes 18 minutes without traffic...of course in the morning there is always traffic...and more traffic going back home than to the school .and if your stupid enough to pull into a parking lot at the boy's school expect some delay time because all the other kid's moms are not going to let you back out of the spot ROFL

lesson learned..at least I learned it before the kindergartner starts :)

picking him up was crazy he isn't an elementary kid anymore, middle school just opens the door and lets the floodgates out ROFL
it reminded me of my school when I was a kid on the last day of school ROFL

he of course left his lunch box and thermos at school yeah am I surprised?


Messy, her first day is Monday

we went in for a story time
after a few minutes they decided they are going to need to buy a chair for her.
I was very pleased with the sped teacher talking with her about Messy's goals

financially for at least now we cannot swing the after school homework help thingy for MB
:(

but we are working on tightening up the budget because I think it's going to help us KWIM?


oh one of my fave restaurants is closed

it's probably our fault since we don't go out to eat all that much anymore LOL I actually can't remember the last time we went

you think I am kidding? I am really not it's surprising that as much as I love to cook, I also Love to eat out

not anymore when dinner at McDonald's cost 36 bucks, you decided to cook at home more ROFL

only I would feel guilty because I didn't eat a a restaurant and they closed
LOL

ugh I have to get rolling on Messy's school papers
you would not believe the stack of forms I need to fill out!

No comments: