Monday, September 8, 2008

first day of kindergarten

I dropped the boy off at school a few minutes early
got home at 8 AM Plenty of time for Messy's bus at 8:20 right?
when it got to be 8:30 Dh called the school

bus isn't supposed to be there until 8:45

OK

when it got to be 9:05 Dh called the school

*sigh*

bus finally got here at 9:21

It's so quiet here
moo fell asleep on the floor playing

it's going to be a long day :)


no I didn't get a picture of her first day of school

I'm pathetic and my batteries were dead

now i am about to call the social worker at MB's school

since he got into a fight Friday apparently a kid told him to attack another kid in a joking manner...being MR literal the boy thought he was serious, being he so wanted to make friends so badly at his new school, he decided to do it.

nope not sure how to make things right :(

sad today

it's too quiet here

I am going to make a phone call and I wont have to go in the other room, I can sit at my desk and call.


*sigh*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good grief... what time does school start? Gert & Essie are half done with their day at that time.

I'm sorry about MB... that's a tough situation.