Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I miss my messy girl


I miss my sweetie pie, my little messy kid all day

I even miss the stuff she does that drives me crazy

I miss the craziness

I miss the messes
I miss the asking me every five minutes to help her put three Zs on her pictures of sleeping animals.

I even miss the times when she comes up to me and throws something in my face screaming uncontrollable with me trying to figure out what the heck she is upset about

She is doing fantastic in school

and she comes home and doenst want to play with me, she wants to play with her sister

can you believe it???? right now they are up playing with the stuffed animals and the doll house doing voices for their animals...it's really quite normal!!!!

we move on right?

we need to potty train the little one and become a diaper free house

I'm getting things in order ok I am still working on the papers but I hope to have that done soon

love the flylady even thought it's all so cutsie and annoying I still love it :)

dh comes home tomorrow night

hope you are all doing well

1 comment:

karen said...

Awww, that is a beautiful picture.

I am glad that messy is doing so well at school.

Karen