Friday, September 12, 2008

guess what we did in art class mom?

the pure overjoyed excitement in his voice

"mom mom mom, guess what we got to use in art class? "

not even able to wait for my answer he went on
"we got a camera, and we went and took self portraits, and I got an HP and Jacob was my partner and he got a Nikon coolpix and we get to use mac notebooks and we are going to learn how to use photoshop, and I'm going to take a picture of the big map and make it behind my picture!!!!!"

finally he stopped to take a breath and then he smiled and said

"this is the coolest school ever, I have to write a report...a narrative the point of view of an animal in the zoo, mom they have this organizer that makes it so easy to figure out how to do it...I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!"


*sigh*
what a difference a day makes

I can't wait to go to the open house next week!

:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what a wonderful day.

And boy is he your kid or WHAT???

karen said...

I am so glad that Devin is doing so well at school, and loving it!!!