Friday, July 18, 2008

Ok a friend pointed out that I should blog about Mike Savage

You know I'm fairly new to the world of Autism
I'm fairly new to the whole real world of blogging
I stink at it actually LOL

but I never liked him and I never listen to his show
as long as people listen to the show and advertisers advertise
he will spew his ignorant crap out it's no different than the crap we get day to day
"learn how to parent" stuff like that

life is too short to stress over this
I might send an email or two out
I might have to listen to his show to figure out who to send it too LOL

But really it's not like I a m plugged into the blogging community
nor am I really plugged in to the Autism community
I sit on the outside as I always have been

I've been out here so long I am not sure how to go inside KWIM?

I don't think it is my social responsibility to blog about it

but here ya go

maybe I will learn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the outside gives you the perspective you need to do what is right!