Sunday, April 10, 2011

TEN -- Church

Today I want to tell you that I belong to the best church, they have gone out of their way to make myself, and my  kids feel at home!  I almost didn't join, the situation at my last church did not end well at all, I didn't want to join another church like the last church. I was very weary, but I did and I am so glad.

I'd like to offer words of hope to those of you with kids with Special needs, and are struggling with your church.

There are churches out there that are accepting, kind caring and loving toward our kids!!!!!!  

Today I am thankful for my church, that they are there for me when I need them, that I can sit and be part of the service without being bogged down with worry about my kids
here is a picture of Jessica after church today.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you M-A. We too have had some bad experiences with churches. I am glad you found one where you and your wonderful children feel at home! :)