Monday, April 11, 2011

ELEVEN --- not perfect!


Well I am totally refocusing my blog today :-) because today was a great day! But there were some things that went so good! Like coming home expecting a crockpot full of delicious food only to discover that I had forgotten to set the crockpot up properly so disappointed! Or gaining a pound despite the working out, Or the iPod going dead for no reason right after I took a picture of the boy readin to his sisters. Thankfully i googled and found out how to fix it. Or the blog entry I wrote about Moo playing in the playground at her school, and Christcare group umm I accidentally lost it. I could whine but, I will embrace the imperfection. Today was awesome! today I am thankful for imperfection.

Here is the pic of the boy reading to his sisters - - picture is edited by Devin who used some app.

Sent from my iPod

No comments: