Saturday, April 9, 2011

NINE -- Shopping


Today was a great day! The family was together, we did some shopping and just enjoyed each other.

I want to talk about my Jessica. It used todos me run and hide, the idea of shopping with her, the meltdowns, the tantrums, the looks we would get.....ok well we still get those but they are not as bad as they used to be, and today she actually put things back. Reluctantly but still..... She has been making so much progress lately it's hard to know but I would say part of it is the iPod touch and the talking apps she loves so much. She will sit on the couch and think of things to say just to hear them repeated back to her. I love it!


So well today I am thankful for the iPod touch! Even though I really t bought we were kind of sort of using Jess' autism as an excuse to get it, it really has helped her in my opinion!

No comments: