Thursday, April 7, 2011

Seven -- forgotten


GeoTagged, [N42.60740, E71.30879]

So yesterday I forgot to do my 365

I have decided to do 365 days a picture each day of things I am thankful for. I started it on April first and here it is April seventh and I have already forgotten a day. Oh well, six out of seven ain't bad LOL yesterday was an awesome day so it would have been hard to put it all on one post.

Today I went to work out at the gym
My step toward a healthier life. It went well.


Ok speaking of healthy, have you tried this yogurt (see included image)
I tasted it and was instantly reminded of my mothers blueberry pie I mean really I had to look in the mirror and check to make sure I wasn't turning violet Violet. ;-)
Today I am thankful for a lot, but specifically Yoplait  blueberry pie yogurt! Thank you for reminding me that my mother made blueberry pie for me! I had forgotten!

No comments: