Thursday, October 2, 2008

it's picture day today at Messy's school

you know one of the good things about her going to school, is that at least now I can have a nice picture of her at least once a year...because we know I just don't have enough pictures of her LOL

seriously the fact that she was interested enough to tell me she wanted to wear her hair down, and she wanted to wear her sparkly wale shirt

is AWESOME

of course I let her wear the 2 dollar walmart shirt I CANNOT believe that she asked to wear it :)


She also told me she wants to be a witch for Halloween I can do THAT too :) although a few minutes later she asked if she could be santa claus

I'll be honest I think she really means she wants to *BE* Santa ROFL

gosh she seems almost normal ROFL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see how the pictures turn out!!!!