Monday, September 29, 2008

not the best parent alerrt (it doenst sound as good as "bad mommy alert" but it's better for my self esteem)

paper he has been working on is due tomorrow
he did well writing the first draft which is graded by peers
second draft is graded by the teacher

Teacher has a list of rewrites
he doest want to do it.

I talk to him about the importance of planning ahead

I tell him that we really need to go to the store and get bread and bologna and milk


the boy said it


"why didn't you get those things yesterday when daddy was home?"

I told him I had forgotten

yup he said it

he really did

he set me up and I fell for it


yes I should plan ahead too


off to the grocery store with three grumpy kids, one who is trying to do his paper in the back of the car LOL

bad mommy huh?

No comments: