Thursday, September 18, 2008

no complaints

I coudl complain that my girl got sick coming home from dropping the boy off at school

I coudl complain that I cleaned the car yesterday, and today she loses her breakfast all over it

I coudl complain that I have no way to go to the school open house

I coudl complain that I seem to have trouble typing the word "could"


but I am not, I will look at the bright side

I get to spend the day with my girls!

could
c o u l d
c o u l d

man I can't believe how bad I type!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL - I have trouble with could too!!!! (not that time though!!)

Way to see the positive side sweetie!

SOrry about the car though... that's a big bummer.

karen said...

at least you didn't have to pick up trash that was covered with icky gross stuff. I hope that she is feeling better.

I am glad you got to spend the day with both girls.
I know that Danielle will get car sick if she gets too hot after eating and then goes in the car.