Friday, September 19, 2008

just a little whine and I wont say anything any more!

years ago a company that sells campers stole eight thousand dollars from my husband and I when they declared bankruptcy shortly after we ordered a brand new camper from them.

the AG of my state first said that they could not do anything about it

the lawyers got to work

the company owed a lot of money to a lot of people
after rereading several times the dates of the transactions, and the date of the file, and all that I pointed out to Dh that they cashed the check after they filed for bankruptcy, Dh pointed that fact out to the lawyers who got together and sued the company.


all the while we are still getting sales papers from the company, we are told that it is a company of the same name, but it is the brother of the guy who filed bankruptcy and not the guy who took our cash.


soo the AG did get some money from them

guess what?

the banks and the companies all got paid first before regular ordinary everyday people who saved up to get a camper got a dime

in the end we got almost three thousand back and we were damn happy to get that...not really happy about having to declare it on our taxes, but happy none the less


The whole ordeal made us feel powerless

the big guys get everything first, the rich guys have more power

you know all this crap that is going on, is making us feel that way again

none of the other stuff is important

the people in Texas have no homes no food, no water, no power, NO HELP!

as long as the big guys get paid!

I honestly do not think I can watch the news anymore


OK back to normal now


any ideas on where I can find little girls underwear that doesn't have colorful designs on it?

seriously 2T and 4T are close enough in size, and my eyes are poor enough that I get a headache sorting them KWIM?

No comments: