Wednesday, May 28, 2008

this is getting old

Monday night we went to Tennessee BBQ their food is good and cheap...the one in Framingham has free kids meals, but we went to the one in Peabody didn't knwo they didn't do the free kids meals *shrug* it was still cheap decided to go to Lowes because I needed a few things.

had my keys at the restaurant
was pretty sure I had them at the Lowes
I remember going to hit the lock button on my key chain, but DH beating me to the punch so I never actually touched the keys there

got home and couldn't find my keys to unlock the door

called them all no one has found the keys

where are my keys?
I even cleaned out my car...Shocked aren't you? still no keys

it really stinks if I need to get new keys made for everything
but besides that it is one more moment of me messing up

I just get really tired of all these screw ups

*sigh*

on a happy note
I planted my tomato plants into their containers today

hopefully this year the creatures wont eat them all :)

this year I got the grape ones, since they are Moo's favorite

oh more happy notes
some of the plants I planted last year are starting to show
Irises are blooming
the blue flowers that I forget the name of
the echinacea ..I have not seen a sign of the black eyes susans yet

I may go out and purchase a few plants since those are Messy's fave

hope your day is going well

can't wait to have time to actually get pictures of the flowers LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know what I'm going to say, right?

Check the COUNTER!!!!