Wednesday, May 28, 2008

OK first an apology to autism speaks

I went on and on about how everyone gives them money and they claim to help people but they are one of the places that didn't help us.

I am sorry because I did some looking around on the webpage
I clicked on the thing about people just newly diagnosed and what to do

WOW! first I have to say that I am sorry I didn't find this right away
but technically I did only just get the official diagnosis of autism so I wasn't lying when I said
we were newly diagnosed

they sent me a 100 day kid
a total and complete guide on what you should be doing in the first 100 days

OMGosh the list is huge and way to overwhelming for me to read it all just now

I do not do enough for my kid

but I will do more
Oh my I totally didn't know about most of the services they have listed here




*sigh*

so good news is that autism speaks is really awesome and I was completely blinded before
for some reason I didn't really see all that they do.

the bad news is....

there goes my free time ROFL

yes that was meant to be funny...who has free time anyway?
free time is over rated!

Messy told me a story at bedtime
I actually took a video of it LOL I might show it if I ever get the time to upload it LOL

"once upon a time there was a girl named messy ( we try to use the nicknames online)
and she went to school, she had a lot of fun
the end"

isn't that the best story you ever heard?

No comments: