Monday, August 2, 2010

Care to join me?


Care to join me?
Originally uploaded by machris (Mary-Ann)
I'd really love another cup of coffee
I feel like it will be the ticket to losing this headache

I had a rough morning this morning. i did not want to wake up, I was slow to move, and then the jack hammers hit....I know I am not normal, but i cannot think when jack hammers are grinding away. I couldn't even make out what they were doing, so I called the bus company to pick J up at the end of the street, by the time I came back from putting her on the bus the workers were all gone. Is it funny that the headache remains?


so glad I don't live in the city anymore HAHA
Jessica has autism and she didn't mind the jack hammers, I felt like a prisoner in my own skin! :( while we are talking about this....why is it that she cannot tolerate the coffee grinder that isn't that loud, but she doesn't care about the really loud noises????

one more questions I will probably never get the answer to.

OK now it's quiet I have my coffee and I might just sneak in a nap before Jessica gets home from ESY Dh is home from work sick. I'm sure he can keep an eye on the little one :-)


who am I kidding I have a list of chores to do, but it's nice to day dream :-)

have an extra cup of coffee today.

No comments: