Tuesday, December 9, 2008

You want to hear something crazy?

I can't find my camera


I haven't been using it as much lately
So I vowed the other day I was going to get it out and take some pictures because I love that so much
Love taking pictures.

I can't find it
I thought maybe DH had it because he was talking about using mine for when he needed an auto focus since his doenst work

but he hasn't seen mine since November 30th

*sigh*

we were at my brother's house
Dh says he remembers taking it out of My Brother's house, but I never uploaded the pictures
could I have lost them on the drive home?

*sigh*
:(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well you KNOW the first place to check is the counter :)

Were you carrying a bag of any kind? I lost my camera for a couple weeks and then found it at the bottom of the bag I had been carrying...