Monday, December 8, 2008

I wanted to take a minute to blog

Blog entry

*

Mondays are so crazy for me

but I wanted to take a minute to blog




what are you getting your kids for Christmas?

are you buying less this year?
I always say I am not buying much, then I go crazy

this year is no different but at least now we have an excuse "we want to help stimulate the economy" LOL

this year Santa is bringing one big gift for the whole family...its a big one :)

and a few small things

I have convinced the almost three year old that Santa is not going to bring her a puppy dog, but instead a nice doll, now to find a good realistic baby doll that will be as good as a real puppy dog LOL
I also wanted to get a doll stroller we have one that the girls fight over, and I thought it would be nice to have two KWIM.

I found a fantastic deal on those cameras for kids at the L&N going out of business sale :)

and we got the whole scholastic books DVD set

Oh also I am going to set up a fish tank and get fish and hide them until Christmas morning :)

they all want fish


Dh got me a GPS and gave it to me early

I can't seem to find anything to get DH :(

I got him a new hair cutting trimmer, but when he needed it last week I gave it to him.

Ok now my big dilemma
sorry but I am sure I will blog about this much before i decided so if you get sick of it just skip on :)

do I get Messy's hair cut?

now she has autism, and doing her hair is a chore, it's long and curly and snarly and messy and she doest really like me working on it so....

should I get her a nice short cut?

every time i get close to thinking about it I go and buy hair stuff so i wont

last time we got her a hair cut she was upset for about three weeks, she likes her hair she will not like the changes a short haircut will make, even though it will make for happier mornings

*sigh*

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hey M-A!

Yes, we are cutting back...in a way. I usually get 1 or 2 BIG things for the family and then fill the tree w/ 8-10 things for each kid. This yr, each will get a big thing (250.00ish) and then 3 small things only. I figure I'll be saving about 300-500.00. *shrug*

I'm also not doing Christmas cards this yr. :-(

DH and I bought a small tv for the kitchen for each other. That will be it. We are happy.

eh....ask Messy what she wants to do w/her hair. Maybe a medium cut??

karen said...

Hi MA

How about a top of the shoulder cut for Messy. still long enough to pull into pony tails or use a cute hairband or barette

I think I am about done xmas shopping (I'll post more later)


Karen