Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Messy got her finger slammed into a door at school

Blog entry

lets just say we had a day and leave it at that
ok ok I'll tell ya about it, it's good to write this stuff out
her finger is not broken

and she did a pretty good job considering

life is good

and a bowl full of ice and a few drops of food coloring makes for a fun time and an iced down finger :)

and a mess


did you know that food coloring doesn't come out of wood grain?

now I know :)


funny Dunkin donut thing

I usually don't like DD I am a Starbucks girl, like my coffee to taste like coffee not water :), but the turbo is not bad there so in a pinch I can tolerate it


AND Starbucks didn't have a drive thu and I had two sleeping girls in the car, so DD won out.

So I say "may I please have a large turbo hot with cream and splenda"

pause and a young man's voice came on with an attitude that can ONLY come from a teenager LOL

"Excuse me?"

so I repeated my order and got this reply with the same attitude in the tone
"you want a larger Carmel coffee with Splenda?"

"NO" I said and repeated my order louder and as clear as I could manage...waking up one of the girls in the car

his answer?

"yeah I got it! A larger combo with a hot coffee"

"NO"

he tells me to pull up to the window

I was laughing because I have been on the other side and remember how sometimes these things happen, but the scathing attitude that I got from this kid when I saw him, as nice as I tried to be, I had to force myself to not say "keep you coffee" and driving away. but I stayed with it LOL

$2.93 it's not that good, it has no splenda in it at all

No comments: