Tuesday, November 18, 2008

school photo rant

sorry I have to rant
from the web site of the photography place that did the boy's school pics

Q: What will my child's pictures look like?

Unlike most school pictures, our unique portraits are taken outdoors, allowing for a natural, softly focused background. The outdoor setting also helps the students to relax, creating a portrait parents are proud to display. Please read your upcoming Portrait Day Notice for specific information about possible weather delays. If necessary, photos may be taken indoors with a neutral backdrop.



OK does it say in there that the person who chooses the spot does not understand that you should not sit the kids with the sun behind them? I mean the class pic is so pathetic you can't even see the kids faces


plus my kid has transition lenses and so we got a shot of him in sunglasses WOW how wonderful


remind me not to order them next year sheesh!


oh yeah the best thing about it is the little note that came in the package


ROFL


picture retake day is November 17


let me guess that they didn't have any kids who needed a retake SINCE WE DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT IT TIL TODAY! and a quick look at the calendar will tell you that today is November 18th I had to check twice!




*sigh*


ok I am still having a good day just a splattered bug on the windshield of my life ROFL

yeah I like quoting Garfield :)



No comments: