Saturday, November 15, 2008

finding the good

good I bought a trash can today

I wanted to get it at the going out of bussiness sale at L&T
but I went a few days ago and they were gone

Today I had a 10 giftcard thingy for Kohls and it's int he same shopping center as L&T and so I popped in and they had the trash can I wanted :)

went to Kohl's and decided that instead of buying fancy dresses for the girls for the family Christmas party, I got them matching pink leggings and matching tops with Gingerbread cookies on them I feel smart because these clothes can be worn anytime right? and now the girls can play all they want with the cousins right?

The boy needs shoes but...he is into Mens sizes so it's hard to find affordable shoes that the kid likes KWIM? boy the prices go up when they get into adult sizes huh? no fighting on his part about wanting 300 dollar sneakers YAY!


Made Chicken soup with rice for dinner and read the story a zillion times because it's one of my FAVES :)


Good Good Good

no negative talk about highlighters on refrigerators, or kids with homework, and ADHD, or jumping on couches and throwing toys down the stairs to make Mom 's hair turn gray

nope no negtives AT ALL

Life is good

:)

Now I am off to put together food donatiosn that the kids are doing for Sunday school :)

Tomorrow will be even better :)

No comments: