Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Not a day to honor animal doctors

please teach the kiddos what Veterans Day really means


yes it's my pet peeve but I wont yak too much about it this year

My boy knows what it means
My girl doenst seem to have the ability to understand the concept
the baby is too young even though she isn't a baby anymore *sniff*

--------------------------












So per drs suggestion we are skipping his medication on weekends and days off
observe

my conclusion is

he really does need the meds

it does really help him

*sigh*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I asked Gert this morning why we celebrate Veterans day. She said "to remember people who died and when they were fighting for the United States of America and then they went to heaven"

That'll work.

Saving The Day said...

ITA

My kids will soon gain a step father who is 20+ years into his career in the US Army, has served twice in Iraq as well as in the 1990's Gulf War. They will certainly grow to understand (first hand!) the sacrifices our military people make on a daily basis.