Monday, August 4, 2008

all about Harold

I could fill up pages and pages of chatter about our trip but most of it is really not blogable if you KWIM
so we will talk about Harold
getting ready DH was trying to get the car packed and I was trying to get the kids out the door

I sent the boy out to the car with his video games and camera

Messy was clutching her favorite book as I sent her out to her daddy, She was very excited to be staying in a hotel it's her favorite thing.

then I had to find Moo's shoes..she is famous for losing her shoes...searching and searching and found them behind the couch, So I got her shoes on and was happy to see DH had the other two all ready strapped in and ready to goso I strapped in Moo in and off we went.

fast forward to bedtime

can't find the book, I was not really sure I did give the book to Messy and chalked it up to my poor memory.


Sooooo

guess what we found under the cherry tree?

harold 1
---------------------
harold and the slug
yes that is a slug crawling on it

slug
a close up of the slug

modesty
I am hoping the damage is minimal


the sky

what are we going to do without Harold?

drew up the covers




Messy's favorite page
she draws this often




so now I am off to amazon looking for a replacement

wish us luck :)

No comments: