Tuesday, August 5, 2008

hehe I think Rosie O'Donnell would think this funny

My husband got a letter from Congress in response to having contacting them about some thing, the letter was on the official "Congress Of the United States" letterhead
a very important looking letter.

It's cool and he showed it to the boy and stressed to him how important it is to share your opinion with the representatives in office. You could see him saving this important looking letter right?

But now

I notice that the paper was in with some "about to be thrown away" papers that Messy has drawn her flowers and clouds and sunshine on "oops don't want to accidentally throw this one away" I scooped it out and went to drop it into the file box we use for such papers that I know Dh wants to save but I don't know where he wants to keep it LOL

on the other side

Messy has drawn all over it :)

although not as important as an Emmy I just thought it was funny

the story about her kids painting all over her Emmys is one of my FAVORITE stories :)

I'm not so sure Dh will be happy about her writing on it, but he does make certain exceptions for Messy so he may smile when I tell him :)

No comments: