Monday, February 7, 2011

The perfect Blog!

Why is it that I stop blogging?

even though I really want to blog every day and be this perfect blogger....
Well ive been thinking a lot about thhat this weekend and I think I have some changes to make.


Well I think it is because I have read so many good blogs....and I am jealous.


I WANT A PERFECT BLOG!!! I want the perfect message, the perfect grammar, the perfect spelling,the perfect poem,  the perfect images, I want the cute little stories that change people's lives ROFL


Now if you know me, you know that this is the silliest thing in the world!  I am far from perfect, I am so lazy about spelling and grammar, I usually have trouble getting my thoughts out properly. My ADD overtakes me and since I have such perfect blogs to read and want to emulate, I have anxiety about it.

So I am going to try something different.


I'm going to blog like I used to way back when I started
I am not going to try blog like others

I'll blog about whatever comes to my mind
it will be quotes, and prayers, and cute stories about how my kids have change MY life :-)
pictures, and of course I will b log about my adventures in the kitchen :-)
I also thought I would post links to various stories or blogs that I like here :-)

So if imperfect grammar bugs you please go on to the next blog, I wont be offended :-)

No more stress!

No comments: