Sunday, March 15, 2009

sick kids and kids who don't have homework, but....

Moo is still sick, she sounds awful when she is coughing still clear mucus but if she isn't better by Monday I am taking her in. at least her fever is gone.

Messy is feeling better, she barely got sick huh?
Boy is driving me nuts with his "I have no homework, oh yeah I have to finish this project for my..." stuff. he got just a little sick too weird

Next week we will start my "no more missing church" campaign it was supposed to start this week, but they are all sick
Me I feel pretty bad, if Moo feels half as bad as I do I feel bad for her

the thing with Moo is she hardly ever gets sick
I know they say antibiotics don't prevent colds and things, but I swear she never gets sick, she is three and is learning about covering her mouth and how to blow her nose.

Ok the boy finished his NON homework project so we are going to eat lunch.

*sigh*

Yesterday we went for a drive and caught a majorly awesome sunset

here are a few pics

Fence in the Beauty
cow wachusett by you.




Frozen Sunset by you.




Reservoir Sunset by you.




No comments: