Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oh I made up a good dinner

I took the leftover corned beef dinner and I made a good casserole

I sliced up the potatoes and carrots really thin
cut up some of the meat into realy small cubes

I started with a layer of veggies
layer of cabbage
layer of tomato sauce
sprinkled some of the meat
layer of mozzarella

veggies
cabbage
sauce
meat
cheese

sprinkled some Italian seasoning
and Parmesan cheese

baked it about 20 minutes

and it was awesome

The boy loved it, the hubby loved it, I thought it was pretty darn good

girls wouldn't try it because it looks like "Basagna" and while they both know that Garfield LOVES "bazagna" they don't so.....

I must say the boy has been less fussy about his food lately :)


now if we could only get the kid to do his required homework.

No comments: