Thursday, March 26, 2009

I am the MEANEST mom LOL

How many times have I told the boy not to leave his homework out

you don't even know

it's not funny
anyway last night I told him three times to clean up his homework off the table and he didnt, he also left out his pastels that is DANGEROUS with those girls LOL

So meanie mom took the pastels and put them into my cabinet (the place I put stuff they are not going to see again either ever, or for a long time) and I scooped all his homework up with his sisters papers and told myself that when he asks for it I will give it to him with a little "when will you learn your lesson" kind of talk.


problem

he never asked me for it

and

I totally forgot it was sitting with his sisters papers.

So he got called for the WCC work completion center its just a fancy way of saying he has to stay after school.

OK I still didn't remember until I went to go through the papers and separate artwork, from school work

So the boy is staying after school
because I can't pick him up at the same time as his sister I have to send him to the after school program


it cost 16 dollars to send him to that


We will be billing the boy

don't worry he knows it we have discussed this before, there is no way I can be in two places at once and the after school program is the only way

*sigh*

he is not going to be happy for sure

a little part of me wanted to say NO and rush his homework to him, but really, when is he going to learn his lesson and keep his homework where it is supposed to be?

1 comment:

The Swimmer said...

I totally think you did the right thing. Conner called me this week too because he forgot his paper I had to sign, leaving it out after I told hi to put it in his bag...nope..and that means he's grounded next school week for not gettin gall homework turned in *sigh*