Thursday, February 19, 2009

a little creativity please?

So after watching the girls play in a doctors waiting room, they lined up the little beanie babies and then Moo took her coat and draped it over the toys and claimed that they were now at school.

I thought up an idea for them, I have some cardboard boxes I tucked away when I got my Ikea love seats

so when the girls did not want to leave their "school" I mentioned an idea to them

"at home I have a big box, we can decorate it and make it into a school for your animals" they loved the idea


when we got home I told my idea to MB

to decorate the box to make it a school


So the boy who can't focus, can't stick to a project at school, the kid who is having so much trouble staying on task, spent the whole day building a school, he went through the recycling bin and cut up cardboard to make rooms, desks and even a printer...the school has everything even a gymnasium.

ADHD is such a confusing thing



I mean this is truly a work of art


how come he cant get school credit for this?

the poor kiddo

image truth

No comments: