Wednesday, February 18, 2009

hairstyles

someone left a pair of giraffe scissors in the crayon box
no scissors are not supposed to be in wiht the crayons, scissors come under the same catagory as paint, playdoh and such. adult supervision required


girls sitting at the table coloring

me cooking dinner with my back to them

it's not like I left them alone, I was in the room with them, but I was busy.


anyway Moo now has a new haircut

luckily her hair is curly so it's easy to hide

oh Barbie got a new hairstyle too
and one of those dolls form the happy meals too LOL

I can laugh

:)

giraffe scissors are now locked up

1 comment:

Saving The Day said...

Oh my! Well, was she at least pleased with herself? LOLOL

Yeah, you can laugh NOW because you're a seasoned mom. Gosh, I remember when Lexie (my oldest) cut her own hair ... and Barbie's ROFL ... she must have been about 3 years old and I swear I nearly fell apart. She cut it right down to the roots on one entire side of her head. LOLOL

Three kids later ... by the time Bailey came along, I could laugh about it. hehe Seems like all kids have this rite of passage.

Hide those scissors, mama!